Saturday 26th to Sunday 27th June 2021
hours minutes seconds
The Monday Online Mixed Group welcomes you with an open invitation to attend their Summer Online Weekend Retreat!
No pre-registration necessary. Capacity 100 on a first come – first served basis
- The event will NOT be recorded.
- All readings used will be taken from CoDA approved literature including ‘In This Moment Daily Meditations’ booklet and the ‘Twelve Steps’ booklet.
- The Event and meetings all adhere to all the CoDA principles and values.
- All those providing service are fellows in CoDA.
- A Whatsapp Group will be set up for all attendees to facilitate outreach, CoDA fellowship.
- 7th Tradition details are posted below and will be made available during the retreat – all donations will be used to help reach the Co-dependents who still suffer.
7th tradition donations during the retreat can be made anonymously using the following link:
Retreat Meeting details
CoDA Summer Mixed Retreat (Online)
Zoom Meeting ID: 893 0963 1775
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+353 1 240 8941 Ireland
Find your local number here
The meetings schedule and suggested readings for each meeting can be found here:
This is a Codependents Anonymous UK Approved Mixed Retreat. CoDA Traditions are observed, and only CoDA approved literature is used.
There will be a disco on the Saturday evening and a social gathering on the Sunday evening – please share your talents with us! (though do be mindful of Tradition 6, i.e. no outside enterprises). All activities are optional.
Any further CODA queries for the retreat please contact Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org or Pete on email@example.com