Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th May 2021
hours minutes seconds
The Monday Online Mixed Group offers an open invitation to attend a weekend of Inner Child related meetings and activities!
No pre-registration necessary. Capacity 100 on a first come – first served basis
- The event will NOT be recorded.
- All readings used will be taken from CoDA approved literature ‘In This Moment Daily Meditations’ Booklet.
- Activities draw from the content and spirit of CoDA conference approved literature.
- The Event and meetings all adhere to all the CoDA principles and values.
- All those providing service are fellows in CoDA.
- 7th Tradition details are posted below and will be made available during the retreat – all donations will be used to help reach the Co-dependents who still suffer.
7th tradition donations during the retreat can be made anonymously using the following link:
Retreat Meeting details
CoDA Inner Child Weekend (Online)
Zoom Meeting ID: 859 7584 0363
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+353 1 240 8941 Ireland
Find your local number here
This is a Codependents Anonymous UK Approved Mixed Retreat. CoDA Traditions are observed, and only CoDA approved literature is used.
There will be a social gathering on the Saturday evening – please share your talents with us! (though do be mindful of Tradition 6, i.e. no outside enterprises). All activities are optional.
Any further CODA queries for the retreat please contact Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org or Pete on email@example.com
Saturday 15th May
Opening Ceremony – 9am-10am
Meeting – Childhood and life today meeting – 10:15am-11:45am
Activity – Teddy bears Picnic – 12pm-1pm
Meeting – Step 1 – The inner child meeting – 13:15pm-2:45pm
Activity – Yoga (for all levels) – 3pm-4pm
Activity – Music Room – 4pm-5pm
Activity – Teenager Junk Food Dinner – 5pm-6pm
Activity – Art Therapy – 6pm-7pm
Saturday Night Social – 7:15pm-8:15pm
Meeting – Bedtime Story Meeting – 8:30pm-10pm
Activity – Bedtime Meditation – 10:15pm-11:15pm
Sunday May 16th
Meeting – Step 4 The Inner Child Meeting – 1pm-2:30pm
Activity – Selected Step 4 questions writing prompt 2:45-4:15pm
Activity – Improv and Clowning – 4:15pm-5:15pm
Activity – Dinner – 5:15pm-6:30pm
Meeting – Parenting the inner child plus affirmations – 6:45pm-8:15pm
Closing ceremony – 8:15pm-9pm
Inner Child Disco – 9pm -10pm