Saturday 25th to Sunday 26th September 2021
hours minutes seconds
The Mixed Online Meeting Group welcomes you with an open invitation to attend the autumn online weekend retreat!
No pre-registration necessary. Capacity 100 on a first come – first served basis
- The event will NOT be recorded.
- All readings used will be taken from CoDA approved literature including the CoDA big book, ‘In This Moment Daily Meditations’ booklet and the ‘Twelve Steps’ booklet.
- The Event and meetings all adhere to all the CoDA principles and values.
- All those providing service are fellows in CoDA.
- 7th Tradition details are posted below and will be made available during the retreat – all donations will be used to help reach the Co-dependents who still suffer.
7th tradition donations during the retreat can be made anonymously using the following link:
Retreat Meeting details
CoDA Autumn Mixed Retreat (Online)
Zoom Meeting ID: 893 0963 1775
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+353 1 240 8941 Ireland
Find your local number here
The meetings schedule and suggested readings for each meeting is available below. The readings will be shared during each meeting.
This is a Codependents Anonymous UK Approved Mixed Retreat. CoDA Traditions are observed, and only CoDA approved literature is used.
There is proposed to be a disco and a social gathering – please share your talents with us! (though do be mindful of Tradition 6, i.e. no outside enterprises). All activities are optional.