Saturday 25th to Sunday 26th September 2021
hours minutes seconds
The Mixed Online Meeting Group welcomes you with an open invitation to attend the autumn online weekend retreat!
No pre-registration necessary. Capacity 100 on a first come – first served basis
- The event will NOT be recorded.
- All readings used will be taken from CoDA approved literature including the CoDA big book, ‘In This Moment Daily Meditations’ booklet and the ‘Twelve Steps’ booklet.
- The Event and meetings all adhere to all the CoDA principles and values.
- All those providing service are fellows in CoDA.
- 7th Tradition details are posted below and will be made available during the retreat – all donations will be used to help reach the Co-dependents who still suffer.
7th tradition donations during the retreat can be made anonymously using the following link:
Retreat Meeting details
CoDA Autumn Mixed Retreat (Online)
Zoom Meeting ID: 893 0963 1775
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+353 1 240 8941 Ireland
Find your local number here
The meetings schedule and suggested readings for each meeting will be shared here closer to the time.
Retreat schedule and readings list to follow.MOM Committee.
This is a Codependents Anonymous UK Approved Mixed Retreat. CoDA Traditions are observed, and only CoDA approved literature is used.
There is proposed to be a disco and a social gathering – please share your talents with us! (though do be mindful of Tradition 6, i.e. no outside enterprises). All activities are optional.